How to take your head measurements
Each wig has a different size and it is important to measure yourself properly so that it fits perfectly.
Measure your head with a tape meter.
Measure the circumference of your head:
- Start from the front line, in line with your nose (starting where the hair grows);
- Go down behind your left ear;
- Go through the neck;
- Go up behind your right ear;
- Join the starting point of the front hairline.
Measure the top of your head:
- Start from the front hairline, making sure you are in the centre of the head;
- Go down towards the nape of the neck.
Measure from ear to ear through the front hairline:
- Go in front of your left ear;
- Go over the front hairline;
- Go down to the front of the ear.
Measure from ear to ear through the top of your head:
- Go over your left ear;
- Go through the top of your head;
- Go down to the top of your right ear.
Measure from temple to temple starting at the beginning of the hairline:
- Start from your left temple by positioning yourself at the edge of the hairline;
- Join your right temple through the back of the head at the occipital (make sure you have a nice straight line).
Measure the base of the neck where the hairline stops:
- Measure from left to right at the base of the hairline (base of the neck).
Compare your measurement results when making your wig choice.
Wig size by measurement (average)